Friday, July 17, 2009

Sunshine, Lolipops, Rainbows

So last week I had just gotten off work. Silly people made me come in very early and I was tired. Mom was late picking me up and I was wearing nearly full black. This makes for a very hot, tired worker, who goes in front of Subway and sits on the chairs waiting for her ride, as they're the only chairs near. Head down, eyes closed, maybe catch fives minutes of sleep. Maybe. Could try anyway.

Almost there. Startlement. Head up. Boy near. "Here's some water". Heh, not dehydrated, has water in bag. Nice of boy though. Drinks some. Feels bit better.

Boy was kinda cute. Looks very embarrassed. Hmm, Dad waves and winks as they leave store. Dad's idea. Made boy do it. Hate it when parents do things like that. Why can't they do it themselves?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should've asked his name ;P

Pony said...

I was tired...