Wednesday, November 22, 2006

An update

Wow. I have really unimaginative titles... meh. Guess what? I nearly forgot about my cell. Yes, it hasn't even been launched yet, and yes I was pretty passionate for it before. And most of those ideas are still around. But they're not fresh anymore. They've gone slightly stale in the month's wait for my Monday to clear up. And the fact that November is NOT a happy month. Couple of people died, couple murdered, bunch o' people depressed, two of those suicidal, Sarah in a car accident... Not a happy month. You could look on the bright side, and after a year of work, dog training is starting to pay off... but that's all that comes to mind at the present moment.

On a lighter note, today was my little sister's birthday. You all have to say 'Happy Birthday' to her now when you see her. She has turned... should I tell you...? I could be that mean. But I won't. Nine is the number that you are looking for. We actually did a very good job. I personally don't put much stock in Birthday's. I guess that's just me though. Now I shall list what she has gotten. I gave her two books, and a Barbie/dog set thing, now she can leave my dog alone. She actually really likes it. Matthew went all out and got her (drum roll) some fish. And a 50 dollar tank. Nice gift. Werner went for small, but really neat. He got her this shell thing, that you can hear stuff in. You can hear different things depending on how close you hold your ear to it. Mom and Dad got her a replacement po-go stick, the last one she had broke, as it was from a garage sale. Fun things. My Aunt also sent her a gift. THAT'S the part that shocked me to an extent. You know those things that come with the pencil crayons, and paints, and markers and everything? She sent one 250 piece one down for Hope. Pretty sweet Birthday deal if you ask me.

Random things, Addy, get Ed and go into business... I had thought I had commented on that but... Laura I need to talk with you before Monday. No I will NOT be there Friday. Didn't get a ticket. And stop worrying, I've only missed all this week so far with a headache that earlier, made thinking hurt. It's receded for the moment though.

Anything else... Why yes! Sarah's Birthday is tomorrow, so go wish the lucky girl Happy Birthday, from what I know, she's out of the hospital. I also have a get out of work free card, so that means, I am not working tomorrow night! So if you want to chill, and my head isn't throwing a tantrum...

And yes still about the quotes. A generous thank you to all who have spared their time and energy to post their contributions. Oh... I also need to talk to Liz. So if you see that girl send her my way. That's all I have to say. Not alot at all in truth...

4 comments:

zeppelinphan said...

wow good to finaly to hear from you..ok i will stop worrying. umm so you need to talk to me eh? cool. well i am not really sure what to write here so hope you get better. to bad you did not get a tickit. and i guess i will see you on sunday (maybe) and/or monday if it is urgant that you have to talk to me you can always call me on this friday or saturday because i am not working this weekend woot. well
talk to you later.
start to feel better soon there are already to many sick people.:)

-laura

oh ps i came up with a slang name for raoul fans. ok you know how a phantom fan is a phan well a raoul fan can be a faoul. that way we can be like eww your so faoul lol i liked it. any way that is all.

Pony said...

Alright. I'll try and talk with you soon then.

Pony said...

It's kinda like a job. I guess it is anyway. I babysit some kids Wednesday and Thursday nights. Mostly I am paid just to chill with them...

drewology said...

hey its friday and if you read this before the progressive dinner and want to come, then just show up at 5:30 at the church. I made room for a couple extras just in case.

-Andrew