Monday, December 25, 2006

"When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy."

I love that quote. Go see if you can find who originally posted it. If you do know, then don't tell who it is, but you can tell that you know. Very much like bragging, but not. For those of you who are concered of that. Guess what that reminds me of? A few of you should be able to.

Now, one of the reasons that I put off getting a blog is that I was afraid that I would not update it regularly. Now that is coming true. All my fault I know. Except for that small part that is bloggers. I am attributing the lack of updates and lack of comments to the fact that blogger is making it 'you-must-be-a-genius-to-figure-this-out' sort of thing.

So, before you all ask, Christmas around was pretty good. I had some fun. I actually can relax for about the first week or so of this break, before I have the most dreaded thing of all to work on... yes! that would be homework! And this paticular project just happens to be 10% of my grade... ya, I like it even less than anyone out there reading it.

Currently, I just sat around all day and did nothing. Nothing at all. Well, I knitted and watched my sister. But that was it. And it was boring. Really, really boring. Thankfully I think that I have plans for the next few days. I desperately hope so. I would hate for a repeat of today.

I was reading a book, one of the three that I am reading (finally found some good books to read!) which happens to be The diary of Anne Frank. It's intresting. Especially since I don't have to analyze the whole thing bit by bit. I mean it is fun to be all analitical, but sometimes you just need a break.

Basically, that's been all that's gone on for the past little while. So wrapping this up with Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Jerusha said...

hey that is cool so how are the books come alon and what you been up to with that project how is it comeing and how are the rest or you school work going and i am going to link you to my blog so ted can fine you Jerusha

Anonymous said...

I know! I know! Do I win anything?

Pony said...

Unfortunately not. Nope. I thougt I said something about that... I just really like the quote.

boo1234562 said...

well heres some quotes hope ye like em

You're born with nothing, better make it enough

What will happen will happen. There is time for miracles until there is no more time, but time has no end. -Dean Koontz

Two cows were standing in a field when one goes, "Mooo."
The other replies, "Damn, I was just about say that."

Gotta love trolls they power up your Karma

Back in the day, when fights broke out, the loser would always have to say "BARF!!" and drop his lunch money.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

It ain't the motion of the ocean, or the size of the boat, it's the captain to steers it, and i'm a pirate.

Don't slack off - the wife and heavens are watching.

You sir, are a big meanie. I'm telling teacher!

you are reading this. you still are. still are. you can't stop reading this

No flames are necessary; you're already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity. ~ Arag0rn

A dreamer's wish is a wish for a fictitious reality...I dream and I wish!!!

That which does not exist, does, in fact, exist, for to know that a thing does not exist is still to know that thing, and therefore confirm its existence.

'Dont wait for it, go out and get it by your own hands,only then will you be rewarded'

Being in second place doesn't really mean anything, it just means you're the first loser.

even as you read this, 6 billion people are affecting you. every single soul that ever lived,every event to ever happen, shapes who you are today.

A man comes up to you and says " Everything I tell you is a lie." Is he lying? Or telling the truth?

"Who's to say we gotta change, who's to say we're not the same, we're not so different"-Eva Avila

"Dollars do not buy desire , bankrolls do not build biceps, and the world does not sing your praises because of c-notes!"

Why is it called a console war, when none of the 'soldiers' have any control over the outcome? Think about it...

'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense

"Fads are like the sugar group. They say to use sparingly, but we use it MUCH more often than they say."