Friday, February 13, 2009

“Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” -Henry Ford

“Do something everyday that you don’t want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.” -Mark Twain

Not that they're gonna have anything to do with the following post. Why would I do that?

Did you know that Mark Twain wasn't the authors real name? I don't know what it was, and I'm too lazy to look it up. Mostly cause I am waiting for other things to load. It's been a while now hasn't it? Sad thing is that I still don't have a spot for a title. Depressing, right? Just nod and smile at the retorical questions. There you go. Wait, you weren't smiling. That's better.

I has nothing better to do... or I have so many things that I am avoiding starting one because that means having to start on another, and then to another...

That means work. Which I have to go and do now. The whole point of this post was to say that I'm back. Did I make my point?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you do make your point... If not, well then... we'll just have to fix that right?


lol you spin my head right round, right round