Thursday, February 19, 2009

“Some men are Baptists…others Catholics…My father was an Oldsmobile man.” -Ralphie, A Christmas Story

“Our fear of death is like our fear that summer will be short. But when we have had our swing of pleasure, our fill of fruit and our swelter of heat, we say we have had our day.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know... probably too many quotes... but I like them all. And there's more where that came from :)

So I still have my mass amounts of projects to complete, but I've come to a bit of a standstill considering my printer won't work... which means I should be figuring out a way to get it to work, but I don't really want to at the current moment.

This Sunday Milly and I are entered into a Fun Trial. For those who don't know what that is, it's an Agility Trial except when you successfully pass the course you don't get points to a title. To title you must move up through two or three ranks, and at each rank go through three courses successfully. For the type of course you're trying to rank in. Did I mention there's more than one type?...

Anyways, that's what's going on right now, and how I'm spending my Sunday, in a horse barn, surrounded by dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOT!!!