Saturday, March 14, 2009

The concrete flower

So I was waiting until something epic happened to update this. Nothing that epic has really happened. I managed to finally give two people their Christmas presents though. I got to read a book in return. I've finished said book during the time that I should have been studying for a midterm.

Meh.

Right before my midterm in another class the teacher was all "we have to get through a whole class time of slides in half the time so we can have a disscussion!" Needless to say nobody really talked much, and many people were massaging hands. Made my brain overload so that I had trouble concentrating. I hate it when teachers do that.

Actually something epic did happen! Well, it might not seem epic to you, but that's ok. I was outside with my dog in the backyard this morning, and she was fetching the ball. Then she saw a dog. What normally happens at this juncture is that she goes running up and down the fence growling and sometimes barking. This is the epic part. She didn't. Well she did for all of ten seconds, until she saw her ball and picked it up from where she had dropped it. Then she came when I called her. Even though there was a dog there. And she knew I had no chance of catching her. Put me on top of the world that she finally thinks I'm more important than trying to run off another dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REALLY? YAY!!!