Monday, March 02, 2009

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Reality is just a big, ugly monster, and I don't believe in monsters."

So I was thinking, and that does happen alot for those of you thinking otherwise. Anyway. Maybe I kinda wanna start my spycell up again? What say you? All I need now is a day, a place, and oh all the time needed. I'm mostly worried about time.

In everything. Not just this, have you ever noticed, sometimes you're rushing through your day just to catch up on yesterday? I think I was doing that alot. I've decided that I don't care anymore. Yesterday can deal with it's self, I've got tomorrow to look at now.

So I'm pretty much on top of my school work. It feels great. I haven't been this on top of it in a few... many weeks. Meaning I should go to stay on top of it. I just finished this really big essay is what that means. And I don't wanna go through that stress again. Gah!

By the way, the reason that there is so many quotes on the last post is because I was looking for this one quote in paticular. And I couldn't find it. But looking for quotes for this one? I found it. How annoying. This is the quote that you can blame it all on.

“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do." Walter Bagehot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayayayayayayay!!! I has chocolate....

Anonymous said...

you think? WHAT?!!? :p just kidding!