Wednesday, May 19, 2010

By the power invested in me,
I pronounce you MONGOOSE!


Hi.

I'm bored.

I'm very, very bored.

I blame the sugar.

It's really not my fault.

So I was reading the book that I got out from the library. It's a dog book. It's about training. In the book she explains how to apply the theories to manipulate people. It should be interesting to see how that pans out.

So I decided to use some of the stuff (I was already aware of this, it's just a really well laid out book that makes you *want* to experiment) out on my dog. Her basic stuff is slipping, as all dogs will, and she needs a brush up. So I started that today. It was fun. She got faster and better quickly. Now two more weeks to make it stick after I put the cue word on and take it out to the world!....

So I'm going to be volunteering with Darcie again this summer. That'll be fun. Jada is a silly dog. I can not focus. I want to play Zelda. I should finish typing up my story. I don't know if I will.

What would the world be like if two plus two equaled seven?

I got pretty shirts. I am wearing one. Laura picked it out. Yay Laura. I have fans too. Pretty fans. Very pretty fans.

I need to learn how to juggle.

1 comment:

laura said...

the shirt looks really good on you. hope you have fun this summer. and wow. ya you were hyper i could tell when reading your blog