Thursday, May 13, 2010

For the randomly (criminally or otherwise) insane.

Hello again.

I was told to update my blog.

So this is an update.





























I was so tempted to leave it right there. But then certain people I know might come and do certain things to other certain things that would make other certain people unhappy. Mainly me.

Don't you love the vague? Nope, I don't really either. If you agree good. We're in the same boat.

I don't know if you that I am currently trying to write a story. It needs a title. A good one. A good solid title that is not silly like I like naming my blog posts or journal enteries. (No - not online ones goofs). So, if you have a good idea for a story title nows your chance to name it, I think. I'll probably come up with something better and disregard everything posted here in regards to an actual story title. But I do have some names I need to be filled. The story has two towns, one used to be prosperous and lively, a small rural town catering to farms and trappers and the occasional hermit. Along comes a new town. Current, very modern, lively, big city-esque. Steals most of the customers away from the old town. There's more, and a back story to all this, but for that you'll have to wait to read it, ne? Anyways I need names for these cities/towns-like things. I can't just blatantly call the new town Sodom either. I think I have more tact than that. Oh! I forgot, everyone in the area was opposed to having the new town built as it uprooted many families and the suchlike. And no, it's not written like speaking as this is.

Personally I think I like the old town better. But that's just me.

So.

Anyone know a certain crazy artist who had been taking random words and making pictures from them? Well I said that was easy. Except I can't draw. So I said I'd modify it to a sentance and write a short story about it. I've done it before, they just didn't exactly get put down on paper. Like I think folks will want if they give me sentances. Yes. I think I did want I just did...

*sigh*

Anyways, I was thinking of taking German 10 through SIDES before going to UVic and wasting a bunch of money there. Opinions? Is this good, bad or why in the world would you want to learn that language for?

Other things. I am currently sick. Like coughing from chest sick. I don't get sick like that. EVER. I get sick like head cold, here, then gone sick. Not deep and lingering. Go Away! Gah! For those that care, my Miss Milly is doing much better, her allergies still need medication though. But it's been brought down from three to one pill. Which is good as the pills interfer with her Kidneys screening things properly. So the pills can't be used heavy duty for long periods of time. We've also been walking with other dogs more, next week there's three different dogs! We're also working on new and improved (oxi-moron time) tricks! Fun things. Do *you* know what the doggie version of the moonwalk is? Give us a few more weeks and we'll show you!

Oh gosh, proof the I need to get out more. Yup. Right there.

Wednesday morning I go and help watch a bunch of little kids while there mom's go off and talk. There's this one little kid, his names Elijah. Sweetest thing that you could ever see. I think he's my favorite. I know, *slaps wrist* I really shouldn't pick favorites, but, but, but... do you see him? Gah.

Anyways, I'm off to lurk on your posts now if I can find them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should name the story: The Great Adventures Of Timothy The HAGGIS

as for german through sides, I'd say go for it... I dunno, I haven't tried to learn german, but English is the hardest language to learn, and you've got that down goodly, so why not take on another? it should be easy!