Friday, October 06, 2006

News... of some sort

People said that they wanted to know about my Saturday!! Wow didn't think people really wanted to know... but it's really nice to know.

'Kay, we'll do a quick rundown then. In the morning I got up about tenish, and did homework. My little brother thinks I am a nerd for trying to get it done... but I had alot to do, did that till about elevenish, had lunch, let my dog out to run and helped my dad pick apples.

Anyone want apples? That one tree gave us a little more than a garbage bucket (one of the big ones you take to the curb). I realized once again that I am afraid of hights. Who likes going up a ladder only braced agaisnt some branches that very well might give under your weight? I admire my dad so much for going up there as if he didn't care. Heights and Pony don't mix that well. So after my dad got down the ladder, I went to go and chill with a Sarah. We went and got some slushies... Sarah was surprised that I can't have gum in my mouth and drink a slushy at the same time.

So we got to her house, and like most girls, decided to do our nails. She had a pretty sweet idea, with just putting black nail polish on the very outer part of her nail and calling it a English manicure... opposed to a French manicure. During this we were having a pretty good talk and catching up with each others lives.

So then we realize that if we don't make food soon, we're going to be late... and that we were, by five or ten minutes... didn't matter as no one else was ready to leave yet anyway. So we get up there, and there were some pretty cool bands playing. My favorite one of course was from HistoryMaker. Salvador was intresting, but played much too loud for anyone to really hear you could listen, but you couldn't hear. Then came on Joy Willams. I am pretty close to netural on her... she's alright to listen to. She has a bit of developing to do. She did have this incredably cute accent while singing...

And I already made my comment on the last band. In the middle A Guy came on to give a talk. Pretty much to call unbelivers to become belivers. I felt pretty akward at this point in time. I mean, what are you supposed to do? Go up again? Or stay back and support the ones that decide not to go up. Even if it is the first time? In the end I just stayed in my set. I didn't like the speaker. Truthfully, I zoned out much of what he was saying. Opps...

Then on the ride back we tried to get Addy to dance, but she wouldn't. Don't know why... speaking of Addy, you're in trouble. And as a side note, how'd your soccer game go? If you answer your still in trouble, if you don't your in more trouble.

Then I've had a pretty busy week with stuff... like a yesterday. School, lots of homework, help out at Netural Zone, dog training pretty much right after, and then I got to go babysitting, and I had to do some of my work over there. It was alright, we watched the movie Eight Below. My mom got it.... I love that movie... mainly because it is not cheesy at all.

By the way, I is collecting quotes. So if you have any really cool quotes leave them by or post them on your own blog and let me know to take a look.

4 comments:

Pony said...

Cool quotes. 7 at Sarah's. Ok. Peace offering accepted I guess. I saw my brother's quote, but thank you for bringing it to my attention... somehow I am sure I would have forgotten it. How do you get in trouble for eating pickles?

AfterVerner said...

Do I get to come to this shindig too? I would love to...AHH Ive gotta go! We'll be late AGAIN.

I have like a million quotes for you. bye

AfterVerner said...

instead of spamming your blog with quotes, here is somewhere where someone else already did some of it.

http://roadofliferage.blogspot.com/deep-thoughts.html

And then there are tose that I stole...

'I will never let schooling interfere with my education'
-Mark Twain

(On genius and madness...)
'Remarkable how often those two coincide'
Jack Sparrow

But honestly guys, they have a million out there....

Pony said...

Ok, party at Sarah's. (I got an invite!!)