Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Business...

I shall take refuge behind business. And the lack of homework that is circulating between classes right now. That would be why I am writing this, not what I am taking refuge behind, for those who caught that.

That would be the explination to why this blog has remained uninhabitated by me. Just a little stress... you don't exactly jump for joy when your Honors teacher says, write me an essay on why this book is a best seller, use quotes, and don't go over six pages. The six pages may seem like relif for most, but by that he means, be close to six pages, four and half, five, six. No small feat. At the same time your trying to figure out WHAT the intern in the other class is trying to tell you... after he gives you a universty workload... true its due in about a month, but there's still stress. However, you are currently pleasantly surprised by how well you are doing in a class that in not your forte.

Back to what I decided was blog worthy. I may be starting a SPY cell. Yup. I still am waiting to hear back on the places that I might be able to hold it at. I kinda explained to Liz what I want it to look like. She said that is mostly modeled off the SPY cells of old. The ones that are now and forever gone as the leaders got busy or went to college. That surprised me. The basics of what I want it to look like? A small accountibilty group. Max number seven. Limited visitation. To and from. Eventually getting to know each other so well... That sums up my dream right now. I have to go check on the dog. If you find any good quotes I am still collecting. Bye for now.

12 comments:

zeppelinphan said...

oh rachel what day were you thinking for this spy cell. becasue i said i might be able to lend my house...but i need to know the day

Pony said...

Monday or Tuesday... If it were to be Monday we would have to wait for about a month, until my previous obligations on Monday ran out.

AfterVerner said...

quotes are everywhere. Spy cells are great. better small. I think, anyways...

zeppelinphan said...

sweet if it is mondays i can do mondays..that will work..umm it might be a good idea if i talk to my parents

Pony said...

that just might be a good idea

drewology said...

Your dream sounds excellent!

zeppelinphan said...

hey you said your collecting quotes..you have all ready heard this one but i have a quote to add to your collection.
"minds are like parachutes, they only work when their open"

zeppelinphan said...

"the future is ment for thoes who follow their dreams"

zeppelinphan said...

hey rachel just thought i would let you know that i talked to my mom again today and it is a go for using my house for the spy cell.. ok see you at school.
-laura

Pony said...

Score... thanks Laura. This means great things are to happen... and the quotes are always very much welcome.

AfterVerner said...

when does it start Rachel?

Pony said...

Last monday in November. At seven at Laura's.