Monday, August 30, 2010

(Insert Title Here)

So a friend of mine has a cool way of updating her blog. She puts it in sections for ease of reading. We're going to try that today.

Dog
Recently Milly and I were in my backyard messing around, and lo and behold, someone had decided to use our backyard as a trash can. Again. Milly had found a rib bone. This could be bad, cause she hates it when I try to get things out of her mouth. However, I had started counteracting that by training her that whatever good eating thing I took away from her I would give her something even better back. So I auto ask for the bone, and she gave it to me! Didn't run, didn't do the chase me game, off-leash from three feet away (I would never have caught her if she had choosen to run) she came to me and gave me the bone. *Stunned silence*

We are also working on a new trick, while brushing up on our old ones. And if you walk past my backyard you'll notice the agility stuff is back out. After 8 months to get over the dog running out of the ring I'm back into it. Milly is too, she loves it! Ah... if only we had more room and equipement... stupid stuff costs waaaaaaaaaay too much.

On a different note. I met the dogs today that a lady wants me to dog sit for two months while she finalizes stuff for her trail in Australia. There's Mr. Stubborn-pushy, who's never had follow through on the leash ever, Mrs. Demanding-intellegent-will work for you, and Mrs. Pushy. The Mr. is over two hundred pounds... Gah! Why were you so stupid when he was a pup?!? Mrs. Pushy is twice her approperiate weight. Seriously, with your neck injury, you can't even care for them properly. I know you love them, but love doesn't do all that needs to be done. *SIGHS*

Cleaning

I have started packing up my things now. It's kinda sad. But it'll be exciting. An adventure.

Flute

I was supposed to have my first lesson last Thrusday. Was. The stupid lady "didn't check the store email because she wasn't at the store". However it's the only listed email to contact them. Twit. So they gave my time to someone else. We reschedualed for tomorrow. Right, I should practice...

German

Has come to a standstill. I do not know how to conjugate verbs from singular to plural, and why are we throwing in different kinds of conjugation and not explaining how to tell the difference?
I am frustrated. You think they'd give you everything you needed to figure it out, but noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Books

Still reading Oscar Wilde, it would help if I didn't keep forgetting about him. Then maybe I'd get through him faster...

Almost done Unfinished tales. It's worth reading, though if you buy it, you don't need to get The Children of Hurin (it has the funny hat thing in there, but I can't type that). In other news, I found The History of Middle Earth in the book depository. In three volumes. I do have most of it, just not the last three volumes. I want the copy... but I'd still keep mine for ease of reading. *NEED MONIES*

Driving

I have decided that I want a truck. Not a big truck, but a truck like Laura used to have, Angus, with a canopy. I also need to go get my N. If you see such a truck give me a shout. However, I am also looking for a row of seats behind the drivers, like Micheal Cronks old truck. This is mandatory. I do not want a big truck like Addy's mom.

Byri go study for your L.

Work

I have
gotten a raise! Nearly a year overdue! Retro check due this week. Haha. Taxes better not kill it, it's going to be my truck buying fund.

A
lso, I might be getting a promotion. This means another raise! Yays!

Projects

I am almost done the thing that will be The Wedding Gift. Have started Arm Warmers. Has three inchs done. Yay!

Hey Byri, it looks like it's 186 for 8 half an hour lessons for two people. And go phone Alexis about a horse.

Heh. Oh! Story update, it's kinda getting worked on. Will be instead of German, cause I actually can't go forward in that right now. I don't know how.

Laura, phone me when you are free. We need to hang out.

See you around!

No comments: