Friday, September 01, 2006

Now, where to start?

You know how I said before that I had nothing to do? And you also know that saying, 'When it rains, it pours'. Well, now lots is going on. Originally the reason I decided not to go to camp this year was to help Ado pack up and move over here. For those who don't know, she's coming over here for a while, so that she and her brothers can attend public schools. Also so that they can knock down they're old house and bulid a new one in it's stead. Not exactly where it was... for very good reasons.

My mouth after my brother's started bugging him, seemed to decide that it was time to join in. So today after sending them off to camp we got to go to the denist. Turns out I got a er... I knew the name... I knew it!! How about I tell you what I meant and you fill in the blank. It's a pocket of liquid that is putting pressure on one of the roots of my teeth. This is making it hard to eat, even when I am medicated. That's part of the reason that my mom took me in the first place, she got concered that I wasn't eating enough... or at least not as much as I usually do. I also couldn't sleep very well. Apparently the spirit I show in things is also lacking. That would be directly from having to put up with pain 24/7 since Tuesday night. She didn't know about it until Wednesday evening, though.

Since Ado's family had mostly moved over here, and I didn't have that much to help with anymore, me and Ado decided that we would have a sleep over. Especially since she wasn't allowed to go to the camp out. So now I have that to look forward too. To jump around slightly, in my previous post I told of the dinner that my parents wished for my family to attend, they have another one on Sunday, but that is not what I am talking about. The previous dinner acutally turned out pretty good. They had a dog, and were trying to teach it to rollover and didn't quite know how, so I helped them get started. Also the fact that I knew one of the ladies' daughters helped out a bit.

Jumping back to present, the next thing that they wish that we attend is Sunday afternoon at two. Directly after my brothers come back home. I remember what I was trying to say earlier, or rather, I asked my mom and she told me. It's an absess. Dunno if that's the way you spell it... but oh well. More jumping, tomorrow I go with Alyssa to the waterslides. I am so excited about that. I imagine that it would be more fun if my mouth wasn't bugging me, so I'll be careful to take the antibotic, just for you Alyssa.

Jumping once again, the baby shower for Issaih was so much fun. Sarah should host more baby showers. I do kinda feel sorry for the guys though. Some of them really wanted to come. Nothing you can to do to change the past... I am pretty sure that's all I have right now... I had some good thoughts earlier, but I forgot. Again. I could tell you about how my older brother got me a book for my birthday, and after he got realized that it was second in the series, so later on went and got me the first one... but I dunno if you wanna hear about that.

So this is me saying, good night!

1 comment:

Pony said...

I'll reply with no, go rams and to your death.