Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ouch moved to less ouch + school.

You know how I wrote about the absess in my last post? Well, the good thing is that it doesn't hurt so much any more. The bad thing is it still affects me trying to eat. It still hurts a bit to eat, and when something is out of wack with your body, it likes to try and correct it before taking care of your other needs. Or, at least, that's what I've found. Example, you're so tired you don't feel like eating. Maybe that's just me.

After a pretty fun time with Alyssa at the waterslides and various stores, I came home for a while and did some training with my dog and my dad. Sounds kinda funny, doesn't it? To start from the beginning, when we first got my dog, she didn't really like my older brother and freaked out at my dad. The reason she freaked out at my dad? Well, for one, he is an older guy, and at the time she didn't like them either. Seems now, she's fine with my dad, but hates my dad's hat. Or when my dad wears his hat. Especailly if my dad is wearing his hat and my dog is between me and my dad, or my dad trys to hug me. So we did a small bit of work on that, I finished packing 'cause I was going to be going on a sleepover, over at Ad's house later that night. I had forgotten that I had promised to meet my mom over at DQ for supper though... and didn't end up calling her until about six... I was supposed to have met her at four... but she didn't seem to angry with me. Which suprised me. In a very good way. To try and make up for it I apologized a seemily billion times... and she wasn't mad that I was that sorry either. At some point I am pretty sure I got pretty annoying. So I get to Ad's house and we have some good times... with a soccer ball... and not so much with a baseball bat, and exploring. Guess what Ad? I found two cd's of the Crazy Frog at WalMart when we were doing more last minute shopping today.

We had also done some yesterday... and that sums up my yesterday pretty much. Yesterday was also the day that I figured out that my mouth didn't hurt so much anymore. By the way, the anibotics that the denist gave me has been moving the infection downward, mainly so that they can operate on it. This leaves me with no more swelling (as slight as it was) on my face, but now leaves me a fat upper lip. I don't care if you can't see it, I can certaintly feel it. I also can't move the top left upper side of my lip now. Because of infection. So smiling is lopsided... and I can't whistle that good to my dog either.

Yesterday we also went to the Christain Book and Music store. My mom had wanted to get a cd of music that she liked, and I was looking at the books. Found one that I have wanted since HistoryMaker and one that I have heard alot about, and decided that is might be worth getting. The first book is called, Every Young Women's Battle, and the second is The Screwtape Letters. We also got the conterpart for my brother's, Every Young Man's Battle. I started reading EYWB and am almost done Screwtape Letters, also am in the middle of a book my older brother got me for my B-day, and have three to read that Ad said that I should. Yay for books!

Today at WalMart while browing around, I found what I think is a pretty cool game. Yes it does have something to do with horses... it was on sale and I ask my mom if she would get it for me and I would pay her back, because I didn't have any money on me as we went up right after getting out of school. Talking of school... Couldn't they have taken ten minutes to do what they did today, tomorrow? They're already going to make us have tag every morning this week... I could have slept in! I know some people who didn't even show... Something really weird, today in tag a guy was mooning all the girls to show off a new tattoo... Not something I need to see first thing in the morning.

Last year at the end of the year, Liz was taking suggestions on how we could influance our school in the coming year... I think, if not that, something along those lines. I suggested getting some books and getting them into the library. Mainly 'cause at that time my older brother was reading some intresting things, and I thought that maybe they'd allow it in as a refreance book. They have a Bible, why not more literature? It doesn't even have to be all theory stuff, just things that don't revolve around the lead female character not wearing enough and being 'sensual'.

That's pretty much all for now... I don't wanna get up tomorrow morning... who wants to wake up to the sweet smell of math textbook?

No comments: