Friday, September 08, 2006

School and Dentists

Right now I am probably undating this faster than normal people. First of all I don't care second of all can you say 'sleep devrivation'? This sleep devrivation is 'special' too. It's brought on by getting up at three or four in the morning to take pills so you can think straight... and to minimalize pain. Which brings me around to my main point. Today I got to go to the denist. This may or may not seem weird to you, but today was the first day that I have ever been awake and had someone work on my teeth. Two years ago I got put to sleep so that they could work. But today? I learned that I like my denist. Alot. He managed to get the freezing needle in without too much pain on my part. And he told me that whenever I felt pain to put up my right hand and he would stop what he was doing to make it not hurt. And he made it not hurt. 'Cause you see I am different. I am what he calls his 'one in a million' case. That would be because they can't use the usual type of freezing on me. Why? Because of my heart. It's also very special. That's for later though. So through about an hour I got to have two freezing needles stuck into my gums. Well, techniaclly three... one to make sure that the pain didn't returned too soon... I am pretty sure that stuff also puts me to sleep. Honestly. As soon as I got home from that I slept for three hours, dead to the world. And my little sister was being quiet loud too. I found that out after I woke up. Now the question you've all been waiting for... Why did she have to go to the denist? Well, apparently it wasn't just an abbsess. There was another tooth right beside that was on its way for abbsess-ing. The one that was abbsess-ing was the one creating all the pain. The one that had the abbsess was the one that helped cause all the swelling. Yes lots of swelling. You wouldn't see it though. It was so swollen under my lip that I couldn't lift it up. Even with my fingers I had lots of trouble lifting my lip up. That's how bad it was. You know you're special when your denist says 'I haven't seen one of these in about five years'.

To answer the question, yes that's why I am not at youth. My eyes are twitching, telling me to go back to sleep. That's what my other topic for this blog was... school; more specifically, teachers and classes. My classes go, Math with Mr.Alderson (apparently he's not the best math teacher in the world... and math comes very hard for me... so anyone, help? I already having trouble.) Then Biology with Mr. Hilton (what's funny is so far I have not had another science teacher since I came to Parkland) then English Honors with Mr. Lindoff (last semseter he's teaching!!) and finally Foods with Mrs. Mazzio... dunno how to spell her name, and she doesn't get the honor of having her name properly spelt. I don't like her. At all. She's loud... and her teaching style doesn't fit what you need for a foods class. Luckly she isn't here for the whole semseter. She's only here 'till about the middle of October. Thankfully. You see what's happening is Mrs. Laws (better known as Miss. Rush) is soon going on maturnity leave. And Mrs. Maze is retireing. So our food teacher is really a consuiller, filling in for the food teacher. She's already really botching it up. If I don't like the perment Foods teacher maybe I'll drop the course... maybe not. Unfortunately, I have the loud mouth teacher next semseter too. So if I drop Foods now I'll have to deal with her, if I stay I can drop that next semseter. I have her in Family Management, which is a shame, cause I was looking forward to that class. Ack, oh well. I am really happy with Biology and English though... not so much with Math. Never with math. Ever. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to take it, but this is more my older brother's field. NOT mine. I'll take the books... I LIKE books... just not books on Math, please.

4 comments:

AfterVerner said...

mmm...dentist fun. Andrew setup a podcast thing...your suppose to be able to download the sermons off the interent...I dont know....

I FOUND YOU

Pony said...

Ya, you found me, and come to church sunday Ad.

zeppelinphan said...

hey rachel i think it is time that you update......

Pony said...

I just did.